(1) dilute with water, which is good for cleaning; B
(2) quick drying, paint on the pen after a few minutes to dry, do not have to wait a few months to finish to be like painting as glazing. Painters who prefer slow drying pigments can use retarders to retard the drying time of pigments;
(3) the coloring layer will lose its solubility rapidly after drying, and form a tough, elastic film without water seepage. This film is similar to rubber;
(4) full color, dense, fresh and smooth, no matter how to reconcile, there will be no "dirty", "gray" feeling. The coloring layer will never be contaminated by oil absorption;
(5) the permanence of the works is longer. Oil painting in the film for a long time, easy to oxidize, yellow, hardened, easy to cause cracks in the picture. The acrylic film will never be brittle in theory and will never turn yellow. B
(6) the biggest difference between acrylic pigment and oil painting is the operation characteristic of general water pigment, which can be used as watercolour and gouache;
(7) the acrylic molding ointment contains granules and contains coarse particles and fine particles, and the bluish green orchid B provides convenience for making skin texture;
(8) acrylic paint has slight poison, but it will not cause harm to human body. Just be careful not to eat on the line.